Why not mix it up for another holiday? Our traditions have flown out the window lately, but we've had some good fun!
Halloween night was spent at our friend's house, co-hosting a Youth party. With only 4 girls showing up, it was entertaining to say the least lol This was the first year Kaylie trick or treated without me, running around in the horrible rain with her girlfriends. (Didn't even get a pic!)
I had "E" that day, so Dannen, "E" and I trick or treated together... Super heros!
Halfway through the neighborhood, the sky opened up, BAD!!!! I was running down the street, hugging a giggling "E" tightly and holding Dannen's hands for dear life in the sleet! Talk about soaked lol
Makenzie got to spend the evening and night at her bff's house, visiting The Island in Pigeon Forge. She braved the haunted house and had lots of fun. (First year without my baby with me!)
She was a beautiful pirate gypsy...
We missed carving pumpkins last year. And this year we waited until the day after lol
Love the craziness!





No comments:
Post a Comment